Dear Parents or Guardians: April 12, 2019
holding off on our 3rd Quarter Academic Awards until May because we
are planning a hayride to the Green Witch and want to make sure the weather is
on our side. If you would like to help
with this awards session please contact the school. We could use extra hands on the wagon and at
the Green Witch when the kids arrive.
Thanks for all you
April 12: Our Jazz Band will be playing at New London’s Jazz Festival
15: School Board Meeting at 7:00.
16: State Testing for grades 5, 7, and 8
17: State Testing for grade 6
18: JH track at Mapleton; 8th
Grade Farewell Dinner RSVP forms and payment are due to the office. Blue Ribbon is catering the event and we need
to get them a count for dinner. The date
of the dinner is May 3rd.
19: NO SCHOOL
24: Interims go home
- Follow us on twitter @scms_trojans. Don’t miss out!
- Check out the daily announcements posted to the website. We have both a video and a print version available. Go to the Middle School page on the school website and then find the “Daily Announcement” link.
- All Middle School homework can be found on
by visiting south-central.org under the Middle School tab labeled
homework. The Weebly website is more mobile friendly and easier for
students to check on their phones or iPod.
- 5-8 grade homework remind app is
free to download. The information
can be found at http://www.mrsoneyscomputerlab.com/remind-app.html
- Students in grades 5-8 are collecting box tops for Washington DC. As the box tops come in, the money earned will go toward the class’ Washington DC trip.
- Washington DC Parent and Chaperone meeting will be on
May 6th at 6:00.
- Farewell Dinner is scheduled for May 3rd at
- Farewell Dance is scheduled for May 10th.